There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the stock arms. We solved these problems by designing our upper control arms with increased castor and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling.
We upgraded the ball joints to heavy duty Moog joints for maximum strength and increased articulation. For the inner pivots we use durable delrin bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime. The arms come preassembled and include detailed instructions for easy installation.
- Wheel Travel: Additional 2” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: 0-3”
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Compatible with Sway Bar: Yes
- Coil Over Shock Size: Stock or OEM replacement shocks
Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 2” of travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms allow for 35” tires but for proper tire clearance modifications to the wheel well and bumper may need to be made.
Magnetic Ride Control
Installing this suspension on vehicles equipped with magnetic ride control require modifications to the ride control sensors. If you choose to replace the magnetic ride control shocks with coil overs it will cause an indication light to appear on the gauge cluster.
- Chromoly tubular control arms
- Delrin bushings
- Grease fittings
- Moog ball joints
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
- CAD designed
- 4130 chromoly tubular construction
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD / 4WD
2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD / 4WD