There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the stock arms. We solved these problems by designing our upper control arms with increased castor and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling.
We also replaced the weak factory ball joints with 1” stainless steel uniballs for maximum strength and increased articulation. For the inner pivots we used heavy duty ¾” FK heims for additional camber and caster adjustability. To mount the arms to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and military grade F911 hardware. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime. The arms come preassembled and include detailed instructions for easy installation.
- Wheel Travel: Additional 2” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Coil over Shock Size:Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 1” of down travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms allow for 35” tires but for proper tire clearance modifications to the wheel well and bumper may need to be made.
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- 1” FK uniballs
- 3/4" FK heim joints
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
- CAD designed
- Boxed plate construction
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
2019-Current Silverado 1500 2WD / 4WD
2019-Current Sierra 1500 2WD / 4WD